Our newest member of the knitting board family is only 6″ long and 1.5″ wide. It’s fine gauge which means the intarsia designs really come out looking great! The spacing between the pins is 5/16″ like the small gauge boards, but the 2 rows of pins are only 1″ apart. It’s so much fun to work with because you don’t even need to put it down-just turn your hand around to hook over the 2 sides. Portable?? Oh, yes, it can fit into your smaller handbags, and go with you everywhere. Fun projects? It comes with 7 easy projects just to get you going and more are coming to the free library every week. So, if you’re looking for a great gift for yourself, or maybe thinking ahead for the holidays, check out this cute little package.
It comes with a new! knit hook and pattern booklet with illustrated instructions and the 7 starter projects. Lots of Fun!
- CindyB on Loom FAQs: To Slip or Not To Slip? That is the Frequently Asked Question.
- Vicki H. on Sea Coral Cap
- Bethany Dailey on Loom FAQs: To Slip or Not To Slip? That is the Frequently Asked Question.
- elaine on Loom FAQs: To Slip or Not To Slip? That is the Frequently Asked Question.
- Jenny Stark on Whimsical Loom Knits – April 2015