We heard the cold weather is getting to you and you need something to cheer you up. We put our thinking caps on and we decided to spice up the month of March with a contest. Have you seen our latest pattern? The cute headband? Well, if you haven’t, this is your chance to get your looms out, dust them and get ready to work.
I have put together the pattern in a PDF file for you and here is the complete link to the video playlist.
Send us a picture of your completed headband to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 31st, midnight.
First Place: One All-n-One Knitting Loom and All-n-One Loom Knitting Pattern book.
Second Place: One All-n-One Knitting Loom
Third Place: All-n-One Loom Knitting Pattern book
First Place winner: it will be chosen by the following criteria-colors used, photography setting, photography ingenuity. Second and Third places: we will give all entries a number, except the First Place winner’s entry. We will place them in the random number generator and allow the winners to be chosen randomly. You can enter multiple times.
- CindyB on Loom FAQs: To Slip or Not To Slip? That is the Frequently Asked Question.
- Vicki H. on Sea Coral Cap
- Bethany Dailey on Loom FAQs: To Slip or Not To Slip? That is the Frequently Asked Question.
- elaine on Loom FAQs: To Slip or Not To Slip? That is the Frequently Asked Question.
- Jenny Stark on Whimsical Loom Knits – April 2015